King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Girls is a voluntary aided selective grammar school which aims to achieve the best for our students
In every way, the school reflects our celebrated and diverse multi-cultural population in the West Midlands. We regularly achieve top positions in the national league tables of examination results and receive outstanding OFSTED inspection reports. To see our most recent OFSTED reports, please click here.
The reports describe the quality of education provided by the school as excellent; standards as excellent, leadership and management as excellent and pupils’ attitude values and personal qualities as excellent.
Girls are actively encouraged to acquire the understanding, knowledge, skills, qualifications and interests that will help them find fulfilment in their future lives and careers.
The school receives generous grants from the Foundation of the Schools of King Edward VI which allow us to enhance our curriculum and our resources.
Our accommodation includes:
- two dedicated computer rooms
- nine science labs (2 recently added)
- drama studio
- swimming pool
- music performance rooms
- art and design centre
- sixth form centre – refurbished in 2010
- refurbished library and dining hall
- sports halls built as a joint project with our neighbouring school, Camp Hill Boys
- fitness suite
- dance studio
- new classroom and laboratory block for Biology and Geography
- purpose built cookery space in conjunction with Camp Hill Boys school
Entrance is normally by examination taken in the September prior to the September of entry. For full details please e-mail us HERE or contact the School Secretary on 0121 444 2150.