Support Current Students
Our former students provide a vital resource in a variety of ways, and our current students really value your advice, experience and guidance.
Ways you can help include:
- Helping us run mock interviews with students for university applications / job applications.
- Providing information about possible next steps at our Post-18 Day for Year 12.
- Providing information on your career path / university experience at assemblies and talks to students.
- Attending Careers Day, run annually for Year 10.
- Being a resource for students researching your field for their Extended Project Qualification (EPQ).
- Helping out with work experience / shadowing.
- Mentoring students.
To register your interest, please join us, and we can provide further details.