Educational regulations require us to make available on request copies of policies, DfE circulars and schemes of work.
We would be pleased to provide copies of any of these policies by post on request.
Please contact the school office at the address below:
King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Girls
Vicarage Road Kings Heath
We request that you provide us with two first class stamps for each policy required from the list below, simply to cover the cost of photocopying and postage.
- Acceptable Use of ICT for Students Policy
- Accessibility Policy
- Admissions criteria for September 2018
- Admissions criteria for September 2019
- Admissions criteria for September 2020
- Admissions criteria for September 2021
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Behaviour Policy Addendum COVID-19
- CCTV Policy and procedures
- Charging and Remission Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Emergency Procedure for Exams
- Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Literacy Policy
- Numeracy Policy
- Race Equality Policy
- Fasting and Participation in PE Activities during the Muslim
Month of Ramadan
- Ramadan Policy during Examinations
- Remote Learning Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Safeguarding Policy Addendum COVID-19
- Sex and Relationship Education*
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Policy
- Special Educational Needs Information Report – School Offer
- Whistleblowing Policy
A copy of the most recent OFSTED report is available from the school.
* Parents have the right to withdraw their child from sex education
Other School Policies
Key Stage 3
- Marking and Feedback Policy 2019-2020
- Homework Policy 2019-2020
- Feedback Toolkit 2019-2020
- Verbal Feedback Log for Student Books
Parents are encouraged to refer any concern they may have on curricular or other issues to the Headteacher.
The school follows the guidelines established by the Department of Education. There is a formal procedure if an informal resolution is not possible.