Educational regulations require us to make available on request copies of policies, DfE circulars and schemes of work.
We would be pleased to provide copies of any of these policies by post on request.
Please contact the school office at the address below:
King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Girls
Vicarage Road Kings Heath
We request that you provide us with two first class stamps for each policy required from the list below, simply to cover the cost of photocopying and postage.
- Acceptable Use of ICT for Students Policy
- Accessibility Plan
- Admissions Policy for September 2025 - proposed
- Admissions Policy for September 2024
- Admissions Policy for September 2023
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- CCTV Policy
- Charging and Remission Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Data Protection Policy & Data Processing Procedures
- Emergency Evacuation Policy for Exams
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Intimate Care Policy
- Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Looked-After Children Policy
- Managing Allegations and Concerns Policy
- Online Safety Policy
- Pupil Premium & Disadvantaged Students
- Ramadan Policy - PE and Exams
- Remote Learning Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy (current live document)
- Sex and Relationship Education*
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Policy**
- Special Educational Needs Information Report – School Offer
- Trans Inclusion Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy & Procedure
A copy of the most recent OFSTED report is available from the school.
These additional Academy Trust Policies are linked within policies and are available on request from the Main reception:
- Managing Allegations & Low-Level Concerns Policy
- Bereavement and Loss Policy
- No platform for Extremism
- Self-Harm Policy
- Sexual Violence & Sexual Harassment Policy
- Suicide Safer School Policy
* Parents have the right to withdraw their child from sex education. This policy is currently under review.
** The policy will be updated in consultation with parents and students at the first safe opportunity in school.
Other School Policies
Parents are encouraged to refer any concern to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address. Should the concern be of a confidential nature, please mark the email header as 'Private and Confidential'. Your concern will then be forwarded to the appropriate member of staff.
The school follows the Academy Trust Complaints Policy which provides the formal complaints procedure if an informal resolution is not possible.