Educational regulations require us to make available on request copies of policies, DfE circulars and schemes of work.
We would be pleased to provide copies of any of these policies by post on request.
Please contact the school office at the address below:
King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Girls
Vicarage Road Kings Heath
We request that you provide us with two first class stamps for each policy required from the list below, simply to cover the cost of photocopying and postage.
- Acceptable Use of ICT for Students Policy
- Accessibility Policy
- Admissions criteria for September 2018
- Admissions criteria for September 2019
- Admissions criteria for September 2020
- Admissions criteria for September 2021
- Admissions Policy for September 2022
- Admissions Policy for September 2023
- Anti Bullying Policy (Draft)
- Behaviour Policy (Draft)
- Behaviour Policy Addendum COVID-19
- CCTV Policy and procedures
- Charging and Remission Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Emergency Evacuation Policy for Exams
- Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Literacy Policy
- Looked-After Children Policy
- Managing Allegations and Concerns Policy
- Numeracy Policy
- Pupil Premium & Disadvantaged Students
- Race Equality Policy***
- Fasting and Participation in PE Activities during the Muslim
Month of Ramadan
- Ramadan Policy during Examinations
- Reasonable Force
- Remote Learning Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy (current live document)
- Safeguarding Policy Addendum COVID-19
- Sex and Relationship Education*
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Policy** (Draft)
- Special Educational Needs Information Report – School Offer (Draft)
- Trans Inclusion Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
A copy of the most recent OFSTED report is available from the school.
* Parents have the right to withdraw their child from sex education
** The policy will be updated in consultation with parents and students at the first safe opportunity in school
*** The policy will be updated in consultation with students leading the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion committee at a safe opportunity in school
Other School Policies
Key Stage 3
Parents are encouraged to refer any concern they may have on curricular or other issues to the Headteacher.
The school follows the guidelines established by the Department of Education. There is a formal procedure if an informal resolution is not possible.